Our employees receive rigorous technical training for industry standard equipment and tools including Anritsu, PIM, Andrews Connectors, and PPC Connectors. ATTI is a member of the National Association of Tower Erectors and Michigan Wireless Association.
Safety training is an essential requirement for all of our employees. All tower climbers are certified through ComTrain within the first 30 days of employment. Our crews are comprised of the most qualified technicians and are continually trained in general safety, technology & equipment-specific training as well as any project-specific training that may be necessary.
- Safety Orientation
- OSHA 10 and 30 hour training for field supervisors/foremen
- In-house training and out-sourced training on additional topics
- First Aid, CPR, RF training required every 2 years
- Additional training in Fire Safety, Forklift, PPE, Hazcom, Emergency Procedures, Equipment training and Hi-lift training
- Continuing Education, Annual Training and Re-certification are constant within ATTI
TOWER CLIMBING, RESCUE & FIRST AID
ComTrain training is conducted in-house by ATTI President, Ryan Mason, who is a certified ComTrain instructor and our Construction Manager, Eric Sorg is our ATTI in-house certified instructor for CPR/AED and First Aid.
OUR SAFETY RECORD
Augusta Tower Technologies has an impeccable safety record, having had no incidents and an EMR # of .69.