Our employees receive rigorous technical training for industry standard equipment and tools including Anritsu, PIM, Andrews Connectors, and PPC Connectors. ATTI has always been a member of the National Association of Tower Erectors and Michigan Wireless Association so it can constantly monitor new safety issues or techniques to maintain its stellar safety record.
Safety training is the most important element of Augusta Tower. All tower climbers are certified through ComTrain within the first 30 days of employment. Our crews are comprised of the most qualified technicians who are continually trained in general safety, technology & equipment-specific safety, as well as any project-specific training that may be necessary.
- Safety Orientation
- OSHA 10 hour construction safety training for all employees
- OSHA 30 hour construction safety training for field supervisors/foremen
- In-house training and out-sourced training on additional topics
- First Aid, CPR, Radio Frequency Awareness training required every 2 years
- Confined Space Entry, Fire Safety, Forklift Operation, Personal Protective Equipment, Hazard Communication, Emergency Procedures, Equipment training, and Hi-lift training are all part of the Augusta Tower safety training program.
- Continuing Education, Annual Training, and Re-certification are required and emphasized by all staff, back office and field alike.
TOWER CLIMBING, RESCUE & FIRST AID
ComTrain Tower Safety is conducted in-house by ATTI President, Ryan Mason, and Safety Officer, Corey Love, both certified ComTrain instructors. Project Manager, Eric Sorg, is our certified First Aid/CPR/AED Instructor who conducts training for all employees.
OUR SAFETY RECORD
Augusta Tower Technologies has an impeccable safety record, having had no incidents and an EMR # of .90.