Thank you for your interest in employment with Augusta Tower! At this time we are seeking qualified candidates for the following positions:
EXPERIENCED TOWER HANDS
– We are looking for experienced foremen, top hands, and tower hands for immediate employment in the Michigan/Indiana market. The ideal candidate will be a Midwest resident with LTE experience including climbing towers and safety training.
- Valid certifications are required including climbing safety (ComTrain or equivalent), OSHA 10, CPR/1st Aid, and RF Awareness. A current and valid chauffeur’s license is preferred. If your certifications are expired, we will pay for your renewal training.
- Augusta Tower offers competitive wages including steady overtime, per diem, travel pay, and company-provided hotels. Our benefit package includes Blue Cross Blue Shield/Blue Care Network medical, dental, and vision, a matching 401k retirement plan, and a bonus program.
- If you reside outside of the Michigan/Indiana area and are interested in a position, we can help you get to market. Please ask about our travel reimbursement program.
- All offers are contingent on a satisfactory background check and your ability to travel out of state.
Please download the application packet and send your completed materials along with copies of any current certification cards to firstname.lastname@example.org.